In the current climate we are often asked for guidance on how to secure the best terms on farm insurance.
It is alway useful to have details of what is insured on the policy to hand. The important details include:
- The level of buildings and contents on cover for the house section
- The sums insured for the outbuildings (does this include storm cover?)
- The sums insured for livestock and what level of cover you require?
- The machinery and equipment on the farm. (Although tractors and machinery are often insured seperately, there are significant savings to be made including these on the one policy)
- Do you need employers liability?
- Do you undertake any agri contracting?
- Do you require personal accident cover?
- Have you had claims in the last 5 years?
At Doyle Mahon Insurances we have extensive knowledge of the farming buisness and have farms of all sizes and types on cover all over the country. Why not call us today on 053 91 23630 and save money on your farm insurance renewal whilst talking to someone who understands and values your business.