In difficult times, keeping your farm secure has become extremely important. With theft increasing, there has never been a better time to review your security precautions. A couple of ideas on this:-
• Never leave keys in a vehicle
• Keep sheds locked – tool & machinery shed particularly.
• Keep Quad Bikes and Horse Boxes out of sight.
• Where possible park a tractor in front of the machinery shed
• Install sensor lights, (now available with built-in cameras that go on when light is on)
• Keep a dog in the Yard
• Stay in touch with your neighbours for any unusual visitors in the area
These are just a few ideas. You should also specify more valuable items, i.e. jewellery. Is you Tractor mower covered? And have you specified Trailers or Quads? Call Doyle Mahon today for the most competitive farm quote on 053 91 23630