We’re living in uncertain times, all of society and the economy is affected. As people come to terms with the onset of Covid 19 in Ireland, people are naturally anxious and cautious.
Farm Insurance is a big overhead for every working farm. If you’re anxious to keep your costs under control, but worry about changing insurers in a time of quarantine and self-isolation, we’d like to help out.
- As one of Ireland’s largest Farm brokers, we have over 50 years’ experience in Farm Insurance, between Colm Mahon, Pat Doyle, Anne Lacey & Jamie-Lee Redmond.
- Although our team are working remotely, we are very much open for business.
- We get prices from 3 insurers and are confident we can beat any direct price.
- Your claim will be looked after for you – because we act on your behalf, we’ll make sure you get what you’re due in a claims scenario.
- Survey option: – When the pandemic passes we can survey if needs be to assess sums insured
- Advice on which covers matter, and which covers simply aren’t worth the money
Call us today for a quote on 053-9123630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org