With just a little over 2 weeks to go momentum is really building for our evening. Seats are filling up fast, and we’ve secured another top class speaker in John Mc Namara who is the National Health & Safety Specialist from Teagasc.
John will be giving us a talk on the extremely topical area of Farm Health & Safety. 2014 was the worst year for Farm Health & Safety since 1991, a very worrying development.
The Agenda for the evening is :-
- 7.30 pm – Registration and Tea & Coffee
- 8.00-8:05 – Introduction
- 8.05-8.20 – John Mc Namara Health & Safety – Teagasc
- 8.20-8.30 – Doyle Mahon Insurances presentation
- 8.30-9.20 – Colm McCarthy presentation
- 9.20-9.30 – Doyle Foley Accountants presentation
- 9.30-10.00 – Q & A
Have you booked your place yet? If not contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 053-9123630