Doyle Mahon Insurances are pleased to announce that we now can offer customers a comprehensive range of travel insurance products.
There are two types of Travel Insurance – Single Trip or Annual Travel Cover.
- Single Trip Cover provides cover for one specific trip.
- Annual Cover covers multiple trips throughout the year.
- Lost, stolen or damaged personal effects and baggage cover. Emergency medical expenses.
- Personal Accident Cover provided if a permanent injury is sustained abroad.
- Personal Liability cover included for accidental injury to a third party or their property.
- Cancellation/Curtailment Cover for the trip due to reasons stipulated in your policy.
How to Save Money on your Travel Insurance
A discount may apply if you have private health insurance.
If you are likely to be travelling on more than two trips it will be more cost effective to take out an annual policy.
Additional Benefits you may need
Be mindful of pre-existing medical conditions – these will not be covered on your policy
Hazardous/Sporting activities are not included as standard.
You will require specific travel insurance for a business trip.
High value items will not be covered you may need to specify these
If you plan on undertaking sports or hazardous activities you will need extra cover. If you would like to find out more about costs and cover for Travel Insurance, click here to get a Travel Insurance Quote or call our offices at 053 91 23630 to talk to one of our specialists.
For an online price click here
Or full out the below