Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
At Doyle Mahon Insurances we offer excellent cover at market leading rates for all types of Directors & Officers Liability Insurance.
Why would I need Directors & Officers Liability Insurance?
- Investigation expenses
- Corporate manslaughter
- Former directors and non-executives
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Health and safety at work
- Data Protection Act
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Racial, sexual and age discrimination
- Insolvency Act
- E.U. directives and regulations
- Consumer protection, etc, etc.
In addition there are several other compelling reasons in favour of having the right Directors & Officers Liability Insurance in place including:
- Personal assets of Directors and Officers can be accessed by authorities.
- Directors do not enjoy limited liability.
- If a company goes into liquidation it cannot indemnify you.
- The company laws apply to companies both small and large.
If you would like to find out more about costs and cover to protect your company’s directors and officers from being sued, fill out the quick contact form below or click here to get a Directors & Officers Liability Insurance Quote or call our offices at 053 91 23630 to talk to one of our specialists.